We execute the highest quality cost estimation in the industry. From Bill of Materials (BOM) estimation and process plan development, to machining and processing budgets, our cost estimation team takes care of all aspects of commercial proposals so you don’t have to. With our fully integrated IT platforms, you can manage all aspects of your business from a single portal, boosting efficiency and profit margins with ease.
Our team of experts:
- Delivers custom-made estimates that fit customer-specified requirements.
- Executes time studies at your shop floor to best understand your unique facilities.
- Reviews customer drawings and specifications to provide accurate costing sheets.
- Provides a range of cost estimation services, including BOM; process plan development; and material, machining, metal-cutting, form, blast, welding, painting, processing, and job entry quotes.
Streamline assembly by outsourcing CAD modeling and drafting on an as-needed basis. Our design engineers and drafters create 3D models and 2D drawings using the most state-of-the-art industry solutions, allowing your in-house team to focus on higher-level tasks.
Our design engineering team:
- Designs CNC machine programs.
- Executes assembly and fixture design.
- Minimizes waste with high-quality nesting designs for sheet layouts.
- Creates 3D parametric models and 2D finish and manufacturing drawings.
Is proficient in the industry’s leading CAD systems, including competency in Solidworks, AutoCad, Catia, Pro-E, and UG.
CNC Machine Programming & Embedded
Reduce error and minimize overhead with our industry-standard CNC machine programming solutions. Programs can be custom-made for a variety of CNC machines, including embedded solutions, to streamline and automate production.
• Reverse-engineered programs and proof of concept design prototypes.
• Industry-standard G-Code CNC programming solutions, and other competencies.
• Solutions for all industries, including Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Industrial, and Home Automation.
• Embedded capabilities include:
• Electronic System Design – Analog/Digital/Power Circuit Design
• Schematic Entry & SPICE Simulations
• PCB Layout and Design
• Signal Integrity and Design for manufacturing
• Microcontroller Design (8/16/32 bit) – PIC/ST/8051/Atmel/ARM
• Firmware (Assembly and C)
• Desktop, Web, and Database Interfaces for devices (C++/C#/Java/QT/VB.NET/ASP.NET/PHP/MySQL/SQL Server)
• Connectivity: Serial, I2C, SPI, USB, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Ethernet, Infrared Sensors, Motor Control, LCD Display
Minimize overhead and streamline prototyping and production processes with our team of design engineers. We help you accelerate production, expedite final design fabrication, and ensure compliance by finding and correcting design flaws early, fashioning tooling and manufacturing fixtures, and researching all quality assurance and assembly challenges.
Our design engineers:
- Minimize risk of error by executing quality assurance testing on early designs.
- Optimize production with 2D and 3D CAD modeling and drafting capabilities.
- Reduce overhead and accelerate production with offshore and “follow the sun” models.
- Facilitate production by supporting you in-house engineering team on an as-needed basis.
Minimize production costs with offshore manufacturing vendors and partnerships. Our manufacturing partners deliver high-quality products at a fair price, and can also help you reduce overhead expenses with project management, product development, and fabrication support.
- Execute high-quality production at a fraction of the cost.
- Increase your production capacity with eight plants and more than 1 million sq. ft. of manufacturing floor space.
- Deliver niche services, including metal stamping, tooling development, dies and fixture designs, and product management.
Execute a full range of manufacturing services, including product RFP; supplier assessment, quotes, and selection; order finalization; product and process development; buyoff and installation; metal stamping; project management; quality improvements; and cost-saving strategies.