Ready for more than just another job?
Join the team that helps you succeed.
We recruit the best in the business to work with our distinguished clients.If you want challenges, respect and flexibility, we invite you to join the Katalyst team.
- Work with Fortune 1000 clients
- Better advancement opportunities
- One-on-one mentors
- Personal career management
- Educational support and valuable training
- Competitive salary, benefits and incentives
- Fast track green card sponsorship
- Relaxed and flexible environment
Looking for any benefits here they are
- Generous compensation plans.
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off program.
- Participate in Life & AD&D insurance plans.
- Flexible spending plans for both health and dependent care.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Employee assistance program.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Other applicable benefits.
To maintain high standards of service, we require our consultants to hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or technical equivalent and have at least three years experience in U.S. or global operations.